Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Clearing things up

Just to clarify ... 

  • I don't believe 40 will be the end of my life - either literally or figuratively
  • I fully expect to continue enjoying my life after my next birthday
  • I anticipate experiencing new things in my 40's and beyond
  • I am not lamenting the end of my 30's or dreading the onset of my 40's
  • I don't feel I have any lost time to make up for 
  • I won't be disappointed if I don't tick off all 40 things on my list (once it's completed) 
  • I am expectant that God will create more experiences than I could dream up myself

What this IS about ...

  • I LOVE a celebration,
  • I love to mark occasions and seasons
  • I love any chance to honour, acknowledge and share with people of significance in my life
  • I love fun, adventure, experimenting and playing
My list is still incomplete ... suggestions are still welcome. And the invitation is there for you to join me on any part of the adventure! :)


 

3 comments:

  1. Make a trip to visit an old friend - preferably one you have danced with (at the Marysville Christmas Carols with, and to Keith Green songs with), passed notes to and from yours and her brother for the purposes of furthering very important relationships, knows what SWALK means, dreamed a million dreams with (picnic wedding, etc)...and many other memories!! Know someone like that?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds pretty specific ... not sure I could find someone like that Benny!?!? xo Leave it with me! :)

      Delete